filipina

    Hi Im welma Porras a first year college of Hercor College taking up Computer Ladderized.I am verry ambitious girl.If I wanted something a pursue for it no matter how hard to achieve it.I’ll never stop until I got it.
    My dream in my life is to achieve all  my goals.
Find a good job first and the help my parents.So that I could go back every sacrifice they do for me,the hard work.just to send me at school.
    Will as a computer student I apply my knowledge and skills in doing blogging.
so that when I graduate in my two years course I can easily find a work that suitable in my skill.
Honestly I really don’t like this course.When I am in my high school I plan to take cruiship course.I like cooking and the designing.I wanted also to take nursing,because for me its really exciting.
    I'm really curious in everything.Like how people made,where they came from?.I know it can be answered by the study of science but i'm not really satisfied bout the answer.
   
    How about you?are you curious too?
If yes!.
Can u send me your explanation?or you can comment here.
I hope you will like it.

Remember:opportunities comes one,so grab it or you will lost it.


GOD BLESS.!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
welma
I am simple,loving,caring and quite person. will i can describe my self as very ambitious girl. If i wanted something i never give up until i have it. my ambition in my life is to fulfil all my dream. to finish my study first and find someday a good job. and if opportunities comes I will grab for it I'll never waste that moment. When one door of happiness closes,another one opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
View my complete profile

Plantillas Bloggers

Seguidores