filipina

I dream of fragrant flowered nights, Of passioned love and sweet delights; Such moments of my life do stay Alive within my mind each day. Great passions lie in the prison keep Of my yearning heart, so dark and deep; And will remain in silence there, Unless, somehow, you start to care. They can't be properly conveyed To you, my love, through poems made. They need to be expressed to you, In hopes that love will then ensue. They wait for the precious light of day, Which only you can bring my way. They wait for me to set them free, But only you possess the key.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
welma
I am simple,loving,caring and quite person. will i can describe my self as very ambitious girl. If i wanted something i never give up until i have it. my ambition in my life is to fulfil all my dream. to finish my study first and find someday a good job. and if opportunities comes I will grab for it I'll never waste that moment. When one door of happiness closes,another one opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
View my complete profile

Plantillas Bloggers

Seguidores